Associate Software Engineer
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Software Engineer - Web in New York, New York (NY).
As a Software Engineer, you will:
* Work closely with product owners and business analysts to elicit key solution features, processes and other requirements to achieve project success and business impact
* Be a key contributor to architecture, design and implementation of our software systems
* Bootstrap, and/or implement strategic projects
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Eligibility for employment in the United States
* 3+ years'' experience developing Web Applications and RESTful APIs
* Experience in backend development and technologies such as Node.js or Python
* Solid comprehension of design patterns, algorithms and data structures
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development, Refactoring, Clean Code and Clean Architecture
* Excellent communication, presentation and white-boarding skills
* Experience with event-driven processing within a microservices oriented architecture
* Experience in several areas of our technology stack, including:
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Diceby Jobble
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, backend, back end, developer, programming, python, sde, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...