Cloud Migration Engineer - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a Cloud Migration Engineer in Brooklyn, New York (NY).
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of work experience
- Experience with Elastic/Logstash/Kibana (ELK) and Elastic Cloud
- Experience of one or more programming languages (PHP, Python, Go, Ruby)
- Knowledge of large-scale Linux system administration
- Experience with cloud architectures (GCP, AWS)
- Experience with migration projects, taking systems from data centers to GCP
- Experience with cloud infrastructure management tools (Terraform, Chef)
- Verbal and written communication skills: have the ability to produce technical documentation and communicate technical challenges to project stakeholders
- Project management: have the ability to break down work tasks, estimate them and report progress
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...