Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Client Success Consultant!
The Client Success Consultant works with assigned account client end-users and across client departments/functions to ensures that Konica Minolta meets client end-user quality standards and satisfaction expectations based on the Master Agreement.
Essential Job Functions
* Assisting with client end-user business requirement interview and assessment activities * Analyzing client data and assisting with setting departmental base-lines, developing future state recommendations and key metrics to meet client program and Konica Minolta sales goals * Ensuring a smooth client end-user transition from start-up to onboarding to support and maintenance, in line with best practices including training the client on the product * Consulting and participating in program activities including: change management, end-user client communication activities and supporting successful completion of solutions implementation efforts * Managing client end-user relationships including activities such as spearheading client meetings, developing and delivering end-user training on features/functionality, required post sales activities and continuous improvement initiatives to drive additional Konica Minolta business opportunity * Participation in preparation of quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to review performance and refresh strategic needs and provide additional client value propositions * Leverages and understands client company culture, political climate, and knowledge of business priorities to drive results and through relationships at multiple levels, influencing and collaborating to achieve positive outcomes for the client while expanding Konica Minolta revenue opportunity * Performs other duties as assigned
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Ability to think strategically and objectively, effectively translate data into actionable insights and initiatives * Excellent communication skills * Strong analytical, training development and delivery skills * Good time management skills * Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) * Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, and adept at managing peak workloads * Self-motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator * Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* At least three years of industry experience, preferably within Konica Minolta * Bachelor's degree preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance) * 401(k) plan with matching company contribution * Generous holiday and paid time off schedules * Tuition Assistance Program * Employee Referral Bonus Program * Ongoing professional development training * Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.?
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business intelligence, client, consult, consultant, crm, market, marketing, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.