Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Production Print Specialist!
The Production Print Specialist is responsible to implement the national production print program within the branch assignment and meet or exceed sales objectives while providing specific sales expertise and support.
Essential Job Functions
- Will be accountable for knowledge transfer to the local sales team and sales management with respect to activity generation including identification of vertical market opportunities and target accounts.
- Will be expected to drive local, and support national, telemarketing strategy and ensure there is a focused Production Print strategy within each current key or targeted account.
- Utilizing the Konica Minolta sales process and strategic knowledge of production print products, solutions, industry trends / issues, and competitive product information will be accountable for prospecting and customer relationship development and assessments.
- Will also be responsible for customer needs analysis, solution development including preparing solutions and providing demonstrations, proposal generation (including pricing), negotiations and maintenance of the production print base through ongoing customer review.
- Assist sales team in creating a business (account) plan covering the level of activities needed to meet objectives assigned in the market / branch.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts as required by management
- Drive company objectives of profitable production print sales and service revenue, customer retention and growth, along with strategic initiatives of production print, including net new customer growth.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong knowledge of competitive equipment, applications, and solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must possess time management and organizational discipline.
- PC and software knowledge required.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 5 years sales work related experience in production print industry
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas
- 4-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Associated topics: account, account manager, account representative, buyer, estimator, market, inside sales, marketing, project manager, sales