Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Access and Identity Operations Lead to join our Global Technology organization.
* Run and support the Global, enterprise level, Identity Management (IDM) platform and services delivered by KPMG Information Technology Services (ITS) Global
* Manage access governance, entitlement reviews, highly privileged access controls and provisioning/de-provisioning of accounts across systems
* Support on premise and cloud environments, and assist in the migration to a full cloud environment
* Help ensure services are in line with Global Security standards and enforced
* Oversee access to assets, data and applications is limited to authorized users, processes, or devices levering the security gateways and controls
* Support the on-boarding process for new applications and systems, and provide ongoing support, making sure that the platforms and systems can support the application / business requirements
* Minimum of five years of experience leading teams of infrastructure operations, IDM Management, or network security engineers
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
* Excellent understanding API Gateway (Layer 7), ISAM WebSeal, Optimal, MS App Gateway, RSA, Active Directory, Azure AD, and ADFS;
* Knowledge of Capacity management of infrastructure services:
* Working in an ITIL driven environment; and deep understanding of ServiceNow; focus on uptime management and service support delivery
* Ability and willingness to acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative coordinator, administrative staff, assist, assistant, asso, associate, document, operation, operational support