Associate Mbr Eng Staff / Electrical Engineer
Compensation: $102,590.00 - $153,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Electrical Engineer, Associate Member Engineering Staff
Lockheed Martin, Moorestown, NJ
At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position requires experience in selecting and designing Electronic IO assemblies. This entails requirements review, component selection, creation of design packages, generation of test procedures. Module design and support may also be required. The engineer will be responsible for supporting the design development through the release cycle. The position requires research, design, development, and testing of complex electrical designs including documentation development, hands-on test and troubleshooting, and formal documentation of the electrical design. The programs require broad electrical support, including issue resolution to distributed I/O architectures, RF systems, remote test station equipment and power distribution systems. Work across disciplines during integration and test activities is required.
Moorestown is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey, and is an eastern suburb of Philadelphia. Moorestown was ranked number one in Money magazine's list of the best places to live in America in 2005. The magazine screened over a thousand small towns and created a list of the top 100 for its August 2005 issue. The township earned the top spot because of its true community feeling, in addition to its plentiful jobs, excellent schools and affordable housing. Another one of its attributes is its proximity to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which is about a 15-minute ride away. Nearby communities include Mt. Laurel, Cherry Hill, Vincentown, and Burlington. This region is just a beautiful suburban setting with lots of scenic residential towns and all the things that one would expect to include great school systems and lots of great shopping and restaurants. Ocean City, NJ is just over an hour to the southeast. Annapolis, MD is just over two hours to the southwest. Washington, DC and the capital region are just three hours away. Virginia Beach, VA is less than six hours from Moorestown. Killington, VT is six hours to the north with some awesome skiing.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Knowledge of analog and digital systems, power conversion, ground isolation methodologies, digital PWB design
- Flexibility to support scheduled and unscheduled weekend and off-shift hour
- Must be able to obtain a DoD security clearance.Desired Skills:
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of electrically related problems, document testing processes and results in the appropriate problem reporting system
- Excellent communication skills to interface with peers, supervisors, and on-site customer personnel
- Some experience with FPGA/VHDL desired
- Experience with Change Management and Release Processes
- Familiar with MST processes and procedures
- Ability communicate effectivelyBASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
job.QualificationsLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They?re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.EXPERIENCE LEVEL:
Associated topics: circuit, design, dsp, electric, electrical, msee, power, rf, stationary engineer, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...