Description:This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position will be a key leader in building the NextGen Aeronautics BI/Analytics architecture, technical roadmap, and processes. This position will serve as a top consultant to management in planning new or projected areas of technical research and advancements. An expert within the field and will be the prime external spokesperson for the BI/Analytics on product solutions and technical capabilities. Instrumental in attracting and obtaining new technical opportunities from functional areas to extend the team's capabilities in offering the advanced and complex technical solutions. This position is accountable for the quality of the overall product delivered within Aero BI/Analytics and the SLAs met. This position will be in the Aeronautics Fort Worth TX location. This position requires US citizenship.
* Experience with Hadoop/ Big Data Analytics
* Data knowledge of Supply Chain, Production Operations, Quality, Finance
* Experience with SAP data analysis
* Experience with Agile Development Methodology
* Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, Mathematica
* US citizenship required
* Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with business users
* Demonstrated leadership and teamwork abilities
* Demonstrated ability to work with virtual teams
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Demonstrated ability to investigate new technical solutions that can be applied to current and future business problems and develop strategy
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Associated topics: back end, develop, devops, php, programming, sde, sdet, software development engineer, software engineer, sw