Manpower Maine is now hiring Deputy Judicial Marshals in Lewiston/Auburn. This job is a great opportunity for the following people:
* Retired law enforcement personnel looking to supplement their income
* Active law enforcement personnel looking for a change of pace
* New/certified law enforcement personnel looking to gain experience
As a Maine Judicial Marshal, you will be providing for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses and the general public. These are traditional Monday-Friday, 1st shift positions.
Please note that this is an armed position, and as such, there are strict requirements (listed below) that candidates must meet to be considered for the job.
What's in it for you?
* $14.69/hour pay rate, and weekly pay
* 1st shift, Monday-Friday schedule - no nights or weekends!
* The ability to continue to put your law enforcement experience to use while performing meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of others
* The ability to check your work at the door when you go home for the day
What will you bring to the job?
* Have successfully completed the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training program, or certification as a Law Enforcement Officer in another state
* Previous law enforcement or police work experience desired
* The ability to successfully complete all pre-employment screening, including: criminal background check, reference checks, and a polygraph exam
* A commitment to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
* The flexibility to travel and work in different locations within the state with minimal notice
* The ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. To be considered for this position, please submit a resume highlighting your security and law enforcement qualifications, including 4 professional references. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-###-#### or texting \"Lewiston DJM\" to 207-###-####.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
You'll love working with Manpower - but don't take our word for it! Here's what one of our associates had to say about their experience:
\"They were quick with their service, and found me the right position.\" - T.W., Biddeford
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.