A reputable organization in Lewiston is now hiring an Ed Tech III! In this role, you will supervise children and model positive behavior and language while helping to reinforce learning introduced by teachers.
What's in it for you?
* The stability of a full time, direct hire position
* Rewarding work that gives you the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others
* Pay rate of $14.40-$20 per hour DOE
* A chance to gain more experience in the field of education
What will you be doing?
* Reviewing and reinforcing information previously introduced by teachers
* Exhibiting positive language and behavior skills as a model for children and families
* Meeting with a program supervisor on a regular basis to discuss student progress
* Assisting with the preparation of classroom materials and class management functions
* Conducting one-on-one or small group sessions with indirect professional supervision
* Other duties as assigned by the program supervisor
What will you bring to the job?
* A four year college degree
* The ability to obtain and maintain Ed Tech III certification with the State of Maine Department of Education
* Effective orally and written communication skills, and great interpersonal skills
* The ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, and adapt techniques to varying personalities and environments
* A working knowledge of child development, disabilities, family systems, and special education methods
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-###-####, or texting \"Ed Tech\" to 207-###-####.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
You'll love working with Manpower - but don't take our word for it! Here's what one of our associates had to say about their experience:
\"I have had great job placements, and the staff at Manpower are very helpful.\" - D.B., Bangor
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Associated topics: aide, autism, behavior specialist, dhh, difficult, disable, disorder, hosptalization, impair, resource room
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.