The Regional Director of Pharmacy Performance is responsible for the development and execution of performance strategies in their assigned territory. As the lead regional executive on pharmacy performance, the director is responsible for driving awareness, adoption, and innovation efforts on key clinical, operational, and financial pharmacy performance initiatives across the Health Mart Atlas network.
The director must have the ability to collaborate, influence, and communicate effectively with individuals from other departments and business units. They must exhibit an excellent understanding of retail clinical pharmacy operations and services, knowledge of the managed care pharmacy environment, comfort with educating others on clinical and operational performance metrics, and willingness to stay informed on managed care priorities and trends in the independent pharmacy market. ? ??
The director will report to the VP, Pharmacy Performance and serve as a member of their leadership team providing subject matter expertise and customer insights to drive overall performance of the Health Mart Atlas network.
The Regional Director Pharmacy Performance will be tasked with supporting the performance of the Health Mart Atlas network.? Responsibilities for the role may include:
- Assisting in implementation of key performance programs within Health Mart Atlas member pharmacies
- Providing in-pharmacy performance consults for targeted key customers
- Working with performance advisors to drive detailed performance consult follow-up
- Educating pharmacy members and internal stakeholders on payer performance program designs and metrics, performance monitoring software, and related resources
- Document and share best practices and resources related to performance improvement
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the enterprise
- Contributing to the strength of our team culture and community
Minimum Education & Typical Experience or Equivalent Combination
- Typically requires 7 years of relevant experience
- Pharm.D. or B. Pharm Required
- 7+ years? experience in retail, pharmacy operations required, either chain or independent.
- Excellent project management, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Industry representation in state and federal associations and knowledge of state pharmacy laws and regulations
- Ability to influence without authority, manage, and navigate a large geographic territory
- Must be able to travel 70% (air and auto)
?Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Operations Management; Excellent organizational skills, excellent communication skills (verbal/written), and management skills
- Field experience with a national or regional pharmacy chain or inside home office experience a plus.
- Experience managing a remote team of retail and/or pharmacy managers.
- Experienced with presentations utilizing PowerPoint to leaders/management
- Ability to travel 70%
- Ability to use a laptop
Internal Use Only
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: antibody, dietetic, drug discovery, food, healthcare, immuno oncology, microbiological, pharmacometrics, physiology, trauma