Seeking NNPs in Sunny Florida!
Come enjoy a mild climate, reasonable cost of living, low tax burden and a high quality of life. We are seeking neonatal nurse practitioners to join our collaborative neonatology practice in Jacksonville, Florida.
- This is a full-time opening comprised of varying shifts ranging from 16 to 24-hours
- Provide Level II-III NICU care, including ventilator management, central line placement and chest tube insertion
- In addition to direct NICU patient care, the NNP role involves normal newborn care and delivery attendance
- NNPs are NOT responsible for transport
- Viable candidates must be comfortable with autonomy
- MSN and NCC certification are required.
- We invite both entry level and experienced candidates to apply!
Jacksonville, the largest city in area in the continental United States, is a rapidly growing metropolitan city in Northeast Florida. One of Jacksonville's many natural assets is one of the largest urban park systems in the country. Along with miles of beaches and waterways, the active and passive parks preservation lands are a key part of the region's quality of life. Jacksonville boasts a first-rate school system and is also home to several Best High Schools according to U.S. News and World Report. In addition, Jacksonville has also been named in the Top 10 Happiest Cities, and came in number 16 on Business Insider's list of The 24 Best Places to Live in the South the Region That's Becoming the Best Place to Live in America. With its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living, high quality of life, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and high quality of life, Jacksonville continues to distinguish itself as one of the nation's most dynamic and progressive cities. There is no state income tax in Florida.Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.About MEDNAX
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: aprn, cardiology, certified nursing assistant, clinic, clinical nurse, cnm, gyn, neighborcare, nursing assistant cna, nurse practitioner