115 Elmhurst Ave
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each
of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
To learn more about Microsoft's mission, please visit:?
Check out all our products at:?
Technical Solution Leader
* Technical passion. Passion for technology and how it can enable individuals and organizations to achieve more required.
* 3+ Related experience in a technical pre-sales and/or consulting role required
* Performer. Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
* Growth Mindset. Experience and passion for learning; implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others' benefit required.
* Cloud Trust. Ideas on potential issues for which customers would need to trust the cloud for their needs preferred.
* Collaborative. Experience in working in teams and cross teams preferred.
* Communicator. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, explanation, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
* Influencing others. Experience in influencing others, including decision makers preferred.
Openness Curiosity, listening, unpacking and discussing skills preferred.
* Consummate Professional ? Experience in customer or team interaction situations preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
* Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred.
* Certification in the following technologies preferred: Power BI, Power Platform, Excel, Office 365
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
A Microsoft Technical Specialist's main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team,
enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Technical Specialists (TSs) are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and engagements for salespeople to further pursue. As a TS, you work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed sales targets in your assigned accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-
based infrastructure technologies.
As a Power Platform Technical Specialist:
* You will be the specialist for Microsoft's Power Platform for business intelligence, low/no-code apps, and workflow automation within your account teams.
* You will drive the advancement of the Power Platform and support the advancement of the overall Modern Workplace portfolio, encompassing the Microsoft 365 suite and Surface devices.
* You will identify leads and work with your account teams to build the business case for the Power Platform.
* You will be the subject matter expert on your local sales team for Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, and the Office 365 development ecosystem; and will lead competitive strategy for the Power Platform within your account teams.
* You will work with your account teams to obtain a strong understanding of each account's governance and decision processes and the customer's business & technology priorities. You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow's business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
* You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proofs of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Power Platform products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
* You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Power Platform sales and customer usage.
* You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision-making.
* You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI-driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs.
* You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by: Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
* Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers, and helping pave the way for successful implementation.
* Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Power Platform solutions.
* Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer-centric ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering. You will stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others. We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
* Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
* You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...