Milton CAT is looking for an experienced Administrative Support Representative to work in the Warranty department at our Milford, MA location. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Warranty process. The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and experience managing clerical responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
* Register and document warranty coverage on all machines.
* Process parts return requests from CAT for both Milton CAT and TEPS dealers.
* Enroll machines in Equipment Protection Plans and Extended Service coverage.
* Apply for new and used heavy equipment extended warranties from Caterpillar.
* Enter delivery dates to CAT and assigning warranty types.
* Follow up with customers on delivery records.
* Learn new concepts quickly with and interest in staying current with technology changes or best practices.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* 1-2 years administrative support experience in a fast-paced office setting.
* Prior experience working in a related industry preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (phone and email communication are frequent in this role).
* Solid understanding of Internet/Email, Microsoft Word and Excel, and comfortable with the use of computers.
* Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Self-starter and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment; perform duties with a sense of urgency.
* Provide a high level of customer service, with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks and drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
* Browse Open Jobs
* Search Open Jobs
* Edit Your Profile
* View Submitted Applications
Copyright ? 2017 Milton CAT - Legal Notices - Privacy Statement
Web Design by BlueKey in Charleston, SC* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...