- Mott MacDonald
115 Elmhurst Ave
The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum skills:
* 2 ? 5 years drafting/design experience using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microstation
* Proficiency in gINT geotechnical software
* Ability to conform with client CAD Standards
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage changing priorities
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude and team-based interpersonal skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Degree in Drafting/Design or Technical School certification is a plus
Our geotechnical services are tailored to our clients' specific requirements and our strategies and conceptual designs fully address ground condition uncertainties to address risk. Our investigations take account of project complexity and the need to produce results that are most appropriate to project requirements. We are committed to implementing sustainability principles into all our geotechnical designs.
The technician will perform civil engineering drafting/design using Civil 3D, AutoCAD, or MicroStation for the following types of projects:
* Geotechnical investigations, including record of log drawing sites
* General civil engineering, including preparation of site plans
* Design of civil engineering infrastructure including drainage systems, water infrastructure, and grading (cut/fill).
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...