- Mott MacDonald
- $30,180.00 -47,590.00/year*
115 Elmhurst Ave
The future marketing proposal candidate will have the following experience:
* 1-3 years' experience in proposal development and production in an engineering, architectural, scientific, or other related field
* Excellent oral, written and visual communications skills, including editing and proofreading abilities
* Must have time and project management skills, the ability to prioritize and be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast paced setting
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, analytical and general business skills and the ability to process information quickly and accurately
* Ability to thrive under the pressure of multiple deadlines while managing projects
* Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with senior technical and management staff, and outside parties
* Ability to occasionally travel within the Northeast corridor
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications (Technical Writing), or related field
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
* Knowledge of Deltek is a plus
Mott MacDonald is an employee-owned, global engineering, management, and development consultancy firm with a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world's most prominent and challenging projects. We serve several sectors including transportation, water, energy, advisory, and buildings/facilities. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our team provides support to Subject Matter Experts to develop multifaceted, complex proposals to win highly competitive procurements. We apply technical writing skills, proof reading, editing, and graphics while coordinating and leading the proposal effort from its inception through production of a final document submission. This position will include coordination, development, and production of proposals in alignment with brand standards to produce a compliant and compelling submission.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Handle multiple projects at one time including responding to Requests for Proposals and/or Qualifications Statements while adhering to strict demands and deadlines.
* Take ownership of each project/proposal, evaluate and develop a plan to respond based on the requirements, schedule meetings, coordinate with technical staff, and create graphics and design layouts. Coordinate final QA process to ensure consistency and accuracy and produce final documents to be certain they are delivered within the designated time.
* Provide research, writing, proofreading, editing, and creative concepts to develop compliant and compelling proposals.
* Build and maintain relationships with technical staff and prospective teaming partners to promote effective communication and cohesive partnerships.
* Conduct client and market research, support data management efforts to maintain sales resources, assist with presentations, conduct technical staff interviews, archive proposals, and update company/business information to ensure it is accurate and current.
* Be willing to work overtime when needed.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...