- Mott MacDonald
- $115,345.00 -176,770.00/year*
115 Elmhurst Ave
* 10-15+ years experience in electrical design for water and wastewater infrastructure projects
* Responding to government and local municipal \"RFP\" relating to electrical engineering services
* Making presentations relating to RFP responses Developing electrical scopes and fees related to governmental electrical projects
* A proven track record of successful financial management of electrical engineering projects
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to write engineering reports and specifications
* Have the ability to make formal and informal presentations to customers and potential customers
* Design experience in both low (both underground and overhead distribution) and medium voltage electrical distribution systems. Experience should include customer owned substation equipment.
* Electrical analysis experience in performing electrical load flow, breaker coordination, short circuit, and arc flash calculations using SKM Power Tools Design experience related to emergency generator sizing and load calculations.
* This design experience needs to include utility grade generator paralleling.
* Design experience relating to variable frequency drives.
* Have a thorough understanding of NFPA 70 and NFPA 70E
* Have experience in in the use of IESNA standards associated with lighting.
* Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from four-year college or university or equivalent required.
* Professional Engineering (PE) License required
The Mott MacDonald electrical group is on track to becoming one of the nation's leading electrical engineering consultancy groups. The variety of markets that we work in will always keep the brightest high achievers interested, we design electrical projects from large road/rail tunnels to water treatment plants.
The electrical engineering group is in a growth phase at present which provides excellent opportunities for all staff from the junior electrical engineer to the seasoned electrical project manager. Designs are always completed to the highest ethical standards and include high levels of sustainable design.
Our Iselin, NJ is seeking a senior electrical engineer who will manage electrical projects in the Westchester area. The person will take a lead role in growing an electrical team by strategically identifying new opportunities with existing and future clients.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Associated topics: artificial intelligence, circuit, c++, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, processor, programmer, python, software, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...