- Mott MacDonald
- $57,845.00 -121,080.00/year*
115 Elmhurst Ave
We invite applications from candidates with:
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Minimum 25 years of practical experience in the field of Landscape Architecture and/or Planning.
- Licensed Landscape Architect in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and/or New York, additional state licensures are a plus.
- Experience with public/private sector clients and an established network of clients in the NJ/NY/PA area.
- Experience managing client relationships and complex projects.
- Experience with business development in the field of Landscape Architecture as well as developing strategic plans for professional practice in the field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry practice and commitment to excellence in Design.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphics communication skills including competency with standard Office software, AutoCAD products, and presentation/rendering softwares.
Mott Macdonald has an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Landscape Architect or Planner in our Metropark/Iselin Office. Our landscape architecture team is growing and looking for the right candidate to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Leading and implementing business development strategies for key clients and strategic pursuits.
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships and play a key role in client management and satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities for growth and strengthen the existing client base and service offerings of the Landscape Architecture team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects with an emphasis on technical and project delivery excellence.
- Execute and manage complex landscape architectural designs and work with others through design development and construction document phases to execute built work.
- Play a key role in maintaining and strengthening the design reputation of the Landscape Architecture Team.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Associated topics: backfill, floor, garden, jardinero, labor, laborer, maintenence, plant, pruner, resurface
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...