Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* BS or BA degree required
* The ideal candidate will be technically knowledgeable with a minimum of 4-6 years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
* Documented history of successful performance
* Demonstrated business acumen
* Demonstrated success in influence and negotiation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
* Demonstrated leadership
* Meets expectations for the key competencies for this role
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member to deliver results
* Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated
* Ability to learn, apply and communicate products and disease states over time
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Ability to travel
* Must live within geography of responsibility or within reasonable driving distance
* Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.