- National Staffing Solutions
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
15 Statesir Pl
Are you a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse, wanting to find your next rewarding travel or local contract position?
At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an invested interest in helping you connect the dots to plot where you will go next with the confidence and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about helping patients as we are and want the opportunity to embark on a new adventure, then take a look at what we have currently available:
- Anticipated start date: 5/12/19
- Salary Range: $1,400 - $1,700 weekly, commensurate with your experience
- Anticipated duration of this contract assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Full time hours: Monday - Friday (3-12 hour shifts or 4-10 hour shifts)
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you'll receive Day One Medical Benefits
- Gain valuable professional experience and explore a new geographic region
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Conduct an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the adult or elderly patient s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility s policies, procedures or protocols.
- Develop a plan of care that is individualized for the adult or elderly patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Perform appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
What You ll Need to Qualify for this Role:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Med Surg.
- Current BLS/BCLS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care unit, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...