Position Summary: This position is responsible for welcoming guests and customers, answering a multi-line phone system and screening and transferring calls, assisting Human Resources along with other department with various administrative tasks, processing and distributing incoming mail, assisting with scheduling meetings, ordering and maintaining the office supply inventory and arranging for the maintenance and repair of all office equipment.
- Welcome guests and customers, including issuing and collecting visitor badges and safety glasses and monitoring the visitor log book.
- Answer a multi-line phone system and screen and transfer calls.
- Assist Human Resources with various administrative tasks.
- Support other departments with various administrative tasks.
- Process and distribute incoming mail and support preparation of outgoing mail.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, including coordinating any travel arrangements.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory.
- Arranges for maintenance and repair of all office equipment, including copiers, printers and fax machines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year post-high school coursework or one year relevant experience.
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment.
- Demonstrated detail orientation and organizational ability.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Physical Demands / Working Conditions:Office II
- Associates degree.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Typically sits, grasps items and performs keyboarding for frequent operation of a computer.
- Stand, walk, bend, reach or otherwise move about occasionally.
- Lift, move or otherwise transfer items up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Occasional exposure to typical machine shop physical hazards.
- Travel by air or car occasionally.