Technology Lead Data Modeler
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Location for this position is Dallas, Texas. This may require relocation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related technology field or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in IT.
- 3 years of Data modelling experience
- 2 years of experience with Data Analysis / Modeling with end to end knowledge of the process.
- Feed Analysis, Feed Blueprint Development and pre-Modeling.
- Validation for Customer feeds and Watchlists that are in-scope for the Strategic Name Screening Implementation.
- Pre-analysis preparation, analysis reporting/documentation, and written/verbal communication around each feed.
- Able to communicate status updates and highlight issues for team members.
- Knowledge / Experience of Sanctions Name screening Business Process in banking industry.
- Experience in Financial Services / Banking domain.
- Knowledge of standard OWS (Oracle Watchlist System) solution.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills