At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Morristown, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
The selected BSA is expected to take a senior role in the gathering & documentation of requirements, in the analysis of existing business process, coordination of testing activities and in the identification of process issues and improvements.
Services to be performed may include, but not be limited to the following:
* The role of the Senior business analyst (BA) from Manufacturing domain will be to capture, consolidate, and communicate the information from the client back to the development team. * Candidate should quickly understand the business users' requirement about the data points, features, and functions. Candidate will bridge the gap between the techno- functional team and client, if any, during the development phase. * The BA will play a critical link between the client, providing the business requirements and the development team trying to formulate the solution. * Candidate should have a strong background in business and data analysis, project tracking / coordination and testing/ reviewing for validating the fulfilment of the user requirements during UAT. * Candidate must be well versed with BA artefacts such as BRD, SRS/FRD, Mockups, User stories, Flow diagrams etc. * Candidate should have basic details about the system architecture and databases. * Oral and written communication proficiency in English is a must. * Should be open to travel for the requirement gathering process, if required.
Skills, abilities, and experience will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Domain: Manufacturing
* Experience with analysis, problem solving, critical thinking, solution proposal and decision making along with a customer focus, results orientation, and business sense
* Knowledge of organizing, planning and prioritizing work.
* Skill in teamwork, communication, innovation, adaptability, and decision-making, along with a customer focus, results orientation, and business sense.
* Skill in business or technical writing as evidenced by previous work-related experience
* Ability to analyze, test and document
* Ability in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
* Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments
* Unwavering focus on details, process a quality
* Comfortable with tight deadlines
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the \"Company\") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.