- Oakhurst Dairy
- $50,580.00 -69,680.00/year*
Oakhurst Dairy is now hiring Local CDL A Yard Jockeys in Portland, ME and Hooksett, NH! CDL A Yard Jockey
It?s time to join New England?s foremost dairy company located in Portland, Maine with a 96-year history of leadership in the industry. Delivering the ?Natural Goodness of Maine? since 1921, Oakhurst Dairy is a company you can be proud to work for. Don't just drive a truck...come be a part of something more and build a future with Oakhurst Dairy.
?Responsibilities for the Yard Jockey?include
- Be home at night with the family or with the kids during the day
- Delivery quality products that contribute to a strong local economy
- Move commercial vehicles to and from loading doors and also be assigned as a transport driver
- Variety of assignments across norther New England
- Develop service skills and new relationships
- Opportunities for special assignments
- Collaborative management team that embraces growth and support
- Outstanding compensation/bonus programs
- Extremely generous paid time off program ( 3 weeks & 3 days of vacation ? YEAR #1)
- Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance and other benefits
- $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of safe delivery/driving experience
- Come get behind the wheel of an Oakhurst truck and be part of a strong team of hard-working, safe and skilled sales and CDL driver operators.
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- Excellent backing skills and operate under DOT regulations
- Know, understand and follow all applicable state and federal highway rules
- Communicate clearly and quickly regarding arrival and departures
- Maintain a current DOT medical card?
- Consistently perform thorough pre/post-trip vehicle inspections.
EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran Call? or Apply Online Today!?
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retail Telehealth (online Doctor Visits 24/7)
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts or
- Health Savings Account (with employer contribution)
- 401K with employer contributions
- 1st of month following DOH for voluntary employee contributions
- Auto enrollment
- Employee contribution 1% to 50% of pretax, up to the federal limit
- Company contribution - $.50 for every dollar you save up to 6% of pay
- Basic Life Insurance (premium 100% paid by Company)
- Supplemental Life Insurance ? voluntary employee & family
- Short and Long Term Disability (paid by Company)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Prorated based on DOH
- January 1st accrual based on 144 hours (18 days)
- Paid Sick Days (4 days)
- Live Well Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness membership reimbursement
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, class a truck, company driver, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, otr company, otr driving, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker truck driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...