Loading some great jobs for you...
The Commercial segment is a leading manufacturer of refuse collection vehicles, front and rear discharge concrete mixers and portable and stationary concrete batch plants, and field services vehicles and truck mounted cranes. This segment consists of McNeilus, CON-E-CO, London Machinery, and IMT.
Oshkosh Commercial is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks and truck bodies and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Responsible for all activities and personnel in any of the following Quality areas: Product Quality, Process Improvement, Supplier Quality and Manufacturing. Position may involve implementation of quality systems, maintaining ISO certifications and compliance, and overall quality control and responsibility of various departments at Oshkosh Corporation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. May be responsible for continuous improvement of control testing, manufacturing, assembly processes, tracking system cycle-time goals, and standard operating procedures; product quality; process control; supplier quality processes; ISO audits; receiving inspections; supplier audits; quality and contract proposals; and other related activities as assigned
2. Accurately maintain company records and documents in accordance with policies and procedures
3. Work with other quality personnel in obtaining goals of meeting or exceeding customer specification while meeting target costs
4. Report and chart quality measures
5. Conduct process capability studies and present results in standardized format
6. Oversee and assign all product quality deficiency reports
7. Respond to quality process nonconformance issues in an expedient manner
8. Analyze and implement effective solutions in order to coordinate the resolution of major quality issues
9. Must exhibit the ability to proactively plan and execute plans in accordance with established time constraints
10. Coordinate and work inter-functionally with Quality, Engineering, Contracts, Sales, and Manufacturing to resolve quality related issues
11. Create and assist in establishing, maintaining and certifying quality guidelines, processes and procedures. Promote awareness of procedures and quality systems within the organization
12. Assign, schedule and coordinate quality audits internally and externally
13. Communicate effectively with suppliers and internal teams to correct and prevent deficiencies
14. Maintain a positive, professional working relationship with all customers
15. Understand quality contractual requirements related to assigned product types
16. Participate in or delegate a representative for all quality meetings including the Corrective Action Board, Control Testing and Management Review Meetings
17. May be responsible for development, maintenance and continuous improvement of a process improvement training program
18. Interview, supervise, appraise, and discipline employees. Acknowledge team accomplishments
19. Responsible for budgeting activities and personnel reviews
20. Ensure personnel in departments have adequate resources to perform jobs
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be \"U.S. Persons,\" as defined in these regulations. Generally, a \"U.S. Person\" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Loading some great jobs for you...