Electrical / Mechanical Technician?
Quad, a global leader in the commercial printing and direct marketing industry is seeking a full-time Electrical / Mechanical Technician?to join our rapidly expanding East Coast Digital Print Supercenter in Westampton, New Jersey.
Qualified candidates will be able to independently, or as a member of a team, skillfully troubleshoot, repair breakdowns, and perform preventative maintenance on ?as well as assist with the installation of new and used equipment. ?Job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general maintenance services throughout the facility with emphasis on electrical, instrumentation and controls, and mechanical maintenance on printing equipment ? specifically offset print dryers and pollution systems.
- Properly lubricate, identify, adjust and replace complex components and assemblies on industrial dryers and related equipment.
- Conduct inspections, preventative, proactive and repair type maintenance activities on all production related equipment, to include: bearings, belts and chains, coupling alignment, gear boxes, bench work; pumps, rebuilding and overhauling; conveyor maintenance, fans and blowers, robotics, electric motor replacement and diagnostics.
- Utilize and maintain assembly and part drawings to determine part quality and conformity.
- Utilize equipment and component documentation to determine proper tensions, speeds, alignment tolerances, pressures and flows.
- Follow SOP?s, and written procedures, to perform all types of proactive and preventative maintenance tasks, repairs and rebuilds on all production related equipment.
- Support and promote company and departmental safety programs and goals at all times and be proactive in creating and maintaining a safe and clean working environment?
- Must have a minimum of?5?years of industrial maintenance experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment, preferably in the printing industry. Master or Journey Trades preferred with some electrical background
- Display?a complete understanding of the production process and factors that can affect production yields and quality.? Display an ability to routinely and successfully troubleshoot production related deficiencies and determine a plan to correct and prevent similar conditions through scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics, service orders, standard operating procedures.
- Able to communicate effectively with coworkers, supervisors, vendors, and contractors.
- Display good analytical skills & high degree of accuracy in work.
- Able to work unsupervised and give direction or coordinate tasks of others.
- Able to work overtime and work any shift; available to perform?on call responsibilities.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED.
Additional Company Information
We offer great pay and excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations paid meal breaks and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company?s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace?