- $75,640.00 -168,710.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1850 Valley Forge Rd
Annuity and Insurance Specialist
+ location:Valley Forge, PA
+ salary:$21 - $23 per hour
+ date posted:Tuesday, August 6, 2019
+ experience:Entry Level
+ job type:Permanent
+ industry:Holding and Other Investment Offices
Annuity and Insurance Specialist
To handle incoming calls requesting annuity account information, serve as a single point of contact for service recovery issues, and create excellent client experiences by administering a case based structure for our client's most complex and/or impactful client service needs.
1. Answers incoming client calls; conducts outbound follow-up calls as necessary.
2. Executes monetary and clerical transactions in a timely and accurate manner while providing clients with appropriate, accurate, timely, and complete information.
3. Cultivates client relationships by serving as a single point of contact for client's most complex and/or impactful client service needs. Conducts a thorough needs analysis, positions the appropriate solution, executes on the client request, and follows up throughout the process. Displays a focus of making it easy for a client to do business with Vanguard.
4. Manages case load. Enters pertinent caller information into Service Case. Prioritizes and manages case work.
5. Researches and resolves complex client issues. Demonstrates accountability for client issues by accepting ownership throughout the service recovery process.
6. Identifies client needs and positions appropriate solutions and services to best meet those needs.
7. Delivers a consistent and exceptional client experience by employing CRM skills.
8. Maintains knowledge of the competition's comparable product/service offerings. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of regulatory and departmental policies and procedures..
9. Maintains current knowledge of Vanguard???s funds, services, and market factors relating to the annuity products offered by Vanguard. Keeps abreast of technical/legal aspects of variable annuity plans. Uses detailed knowledge of Vanguard funds, financial markets and other investment vehicles to educate clients regarding considerations to make when deciding which funds and asset allocations are appropriate for their investment goals and risk tolerance.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Undergraduate degree (in Finance related field is preferred) or equivalent combination of training and experience.
-Minimum one year of general experience.
-FINRA Series 6, 63, and state life insurance licenses required or ability to obtain within department guidelines.
-Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
-Highly professional demeanor and poise.
-High level of comfort interacting with investors over the phone.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Excellent knowledge of Vanguard funds.
-Strong interpersonal communication skills.
-Understanding of Vanguard products and services
-Excellent problem solving skills.
Please apply online or send resumes to ...@vanguard.com. Resumes are checked daily.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Associated topics: buy, derivatives, dow jones, ira, invest, market, nasdaq, risk, security, s p
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...