Senior Electrical Engineer (Langhorne)
Compensation: $95,040.00 - $138,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design firm offering competitive salaries, professional development and a comprehensive benefits package. As an Engineering News-Record's Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, mentoring services, Hotel & Travel Group assistance, new technologies, and a variety of other resources to guide each employee into a successful career
We are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our dynamic and growing team to lead our power design efforts. A successful candidate will be capable of leading, scheduling, and developing proposals for various projects with a focus in large power distribution. Project examples include Municipal design for Water and Wastewater plants, grid-tied and behind the meter stored energy battery projects, large grid-tied and behind the meter solar array projects, as well as digester gas to electric projects.
- Design electric power systems (15kV and 600V and below) including One line drawings, three line diagrams, Aux AC Power Systems, Motor Control Center sizing and selection, Equipment Wiring, and Cable Schedules for new and existing facilities
- Have experience with NFPA 820 for various equipment classifications
- Have design experience with and be familiar with layout drawings including, plan and elevations, grounding, grounding details, raceway, raceway details, cable lists, and material lists on new and existing facilities
- Prepare equipment specifications for substation equipment, components, and construction
- Prepare calculations and reports
- Assist with the development of planning documentation, project scopes, schedules, budgets, technical analyses, status reports, briefs, etc., in support of design
- Have experience managing projects and mentoring junior engineers while completing the project scope within schedule and budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering at an ABET accredited school.
- Professional Engineer License in PA required
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in design, engineering and project management within power and utility industry
- Must have designed power distribution projects for 480VAC, 15KVAC and larger
- Must have experience preparing detailed proposals
- Experience in the creation of quality technical solutions and the design delivery of major power delivery projects
- Design team and project management experience, ability to delegate work and train junior staff
This position can work in the any of the following Pennsylvania offices: Mechanicsburg, Conshohocken, Lehigh Valley or Pittsburgh
At RETTEW, our core values guide every decision, fuel every project, and empower every employee.
Associated topics: adapter, design, dsp, electrical, energy, hardware, image processing, kv, plc, wind
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...