The Administrative Coordinator - Fleet Operations position is responsible to support internal compliance services. Update data within our compliance management systems and general office support services. Data entry responsibilities with accuracy and speed, filing and general customer service skills desired.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer skills such as using an internet browser, such as Internet Explorer; using an internet Search Engine, such as Google; understand URLs; create bookmarks (or 'favorites') within your browser; download files or save the target of specific URLs; upload files by using simple web forms; send and receive email with attachments; save email attachments on your hard drive; use a word processor; paste text from a web page or a word processor document into an email; print materials from the Internet or from other computer documents; save a document as various file types; create and manage files and folders on your computer; install software downloaded from the Internet; find files on your hard drive
- Basic data entry skills such as ten-key data entry skills, entering alpha-numeric data with accuracy, enter, retrieve and correct database files, familiarity with basic data processing
- Organizational skills
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Data entry, filing, answering the phone and other clerical duties
- Quality control of third party insurance certification
- Update data within compliance management systems and general office support services
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.