At Scripps Health, you willexperience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized asone of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by peoplecommitted to making a difference in the lives of their patients and theirteammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
The ScrippsClinic Viterbi Family Sleep Center has been helping people with sleepdisorders for more than 20 years and is fully accredited by the AmericanAcademy of Sleep Medicine. Not only is the center one of the oldestsleep disorder programs in the United States, our physicians arerecognized nationally and internationally as experts in their field.
ThePolysomnographic Tech provides evaluation and treatment of sleepdisorders that may involve polysomnography, diagnostic and therapeuticservices, and/or patient care and education. To be successful, thePolysomnographic Tech will be well versed with CPAP titration protocolsand comfortable checking in patients and working independently in asleep lab on the night shift. The Polysomnographic Tech will also haveaccess to on-call doctors, a team Lead, and since the lab is on ahospital campus, a charge nurse for any additional help.
This isa full time position on the night shift. Shifts are 12 hours, 6:30pm -7am or 7pm to 7:30am, 3 days a week (Sunday through Tuesday, orWednesday through Friday). Potential to cover day shift as needed.
* Ability to work effectively with others. Ability to function effectively as a member of a self managed workgroup.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* CurrentRegistered Polysomnographic Technologist Certificate, or completion ofA-Step Program, or completion of polysomnography training from anaccredited program by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied HealthEducation Programs (CAAHEP), or completion of training in RespiratoryCare from a program accredited by the Commission on Accrediation forRespiratory Care (CoARC). * American Heart Association BLS
* 1 year of experience in sleep disorders.
Scripps Health is repeatedly namedon the Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for, only San Diego-basedcompany and Becker's Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robustTotal Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout yourcareer. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plansand programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives,health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources,learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlockyour potential with Scripps Health today.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (includingpregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age,marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, orstatus as a qualified individual with disability.
Associated topics: laboratory, medical, medical laboratory science, medical technologist, mls, mlt, technician i, technician ii, technician iii, testing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.