Identifies business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs. They work closely with the business units and IT to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.Responsibilities
- Partner with other departments to become a subject matter expert on their SLAs, tools, data and processes.
- Perform data, business and systems analysis and deliver consumable reports to identify trends, potential issues, findings and actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with other member of the DI team to streamline and/or automate processes to ensure data lineage, consistency, integrity, and transparency.
- Accountable to handle multiple simultaneous data & reporting projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Superb problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Previous background/experience in Data, Data Analytics, Data Management
- Experience working with internal customers on the development of report requirement documents
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced experience with MS Excel or similar tool
- Experience using query functions in a relational database preferred
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g., Tableau) preferred
- Experience in collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data preferred
- Analytical skills with the ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of prioritizing and focusing on responsibilities
- Innovative, data driven mindset
- Bachelor s degree in a relevant field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics), or comparable work experience.
- 3-5 years of strong relational database extraction experience.
- 3-5 years of data warehousing development experience.
- 3-5 years of strong Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Experience with non-relational data extracts from ElasticSearch, Mongo DB, Couchbase.
- Experience with Big Data concepts.
- Experience with Tableau or similar data presentation tool.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools.
It is the Company s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.