Project Manager - Starlite
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
- Education: Bachelor's degree in construction related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in construction management with a subcontractor or a commercial general contracting company
Starlite prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team in NYC. Are you passionate about having project ownership from start to finish being responsible for all the outcomes? Do you appreciate the exquisite quality of the process and the great end product? At Starlite we will provide you specialized training and development tools that supports you to be your best at running projects, collaborating with clients and developing professionally.
- Developing a purchasing schedule and strategy to anticipate, address and resolve purchasing challenges during the early stages of pre-construction.
- Collaborating with Estimating and Purchasing in set up of projects to insure profitability, client satisfaction and the best subcontractors for the project.
- Working in partnership with the Project Superintendent to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule.
- Thorough completion of all financial data with an eye to quickly identify potential/existing issues that could lead to subpar financial performance.
- Maintaining and developing relationships to reinforce a commitment to world-class customer service across the board: including co-workers, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and the design community.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...