Compensation: $43,590.00 - $77,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Function Responsible for the daily operations, special projects, audit compliance to include SOX 404 compliance of assigned accounts within the respective portfolio, the satisfactory delivery of services that reflect positively on our operations, our company and client alike. Ensure that all existing accounts operate in accordance with client goals and initiatives as well as Standard Parking goals and initiatives. Work closely with all aspects of the operation to ensure fluid, seamless delivery of services to our client and customers alike.Responsibilities
Revenue Reporting and Budget Management
- Ensure that proper parking, security and cash control procedures are followed by all employees, and participate in audits as necessary.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and ensure all cash receipts are deposited daily into the facility's bank account. Monitor office audits and cashier reports to maintain vigilance over possible employee theft and/or inefficiencies.
- Manage the operation's budget and make recommendations to reach or exceed budget if unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Identify all procurement and vendor service needs of the location.
- Perform general accounting duties such as accounts payable, payroll and petty cash.
- Identify proper staffing levels, hire, develop and train a team of employees to deliver superior customer service and perform daily job functions. Employees include attendants, cashiers, bookkeepers, and maintenance personnel.
- Supervise employee performance to ensure all duties are completed to the highest standard, and provide additional training or disciplinary measures as necessary.
Client Retention & Satisfaction
- Ensure pro-active communication with client regarding opportunities to improve operations.
- Resolve client requests, concerns and issues diplomatically.
- Monitor facility maintenance for cleanliness standards and make recommendations to improve the aesthetics of the facility.
Marketing & Revenue Optimization
- Assist in recommendations to maximize revenues, which may include parking rate studies, local and online consumer marketing plans or prepaid parking services.
Safety & Risk Management
- Monitor and review all damage claims. Recommend and implement plans or programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of similar claims.
- Implement all policy and procedures to ensure compliance with all OSHA laws.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Associated topics: director, facilities, general manager, housing property, manage, manager i, manager ii, resident, senior care, supervisory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...