Non-CDL Box Truck Driver
Compensation: $48,460.00 - $72,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hello. We re Stadium Goods. We are the world s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019 Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
Logistics and Supply Chain is an integral part of our operations and key to the business. We are looking for an experienced full time truck driver to join the team and be based out of our retail location in Soho. In this role, you will be responsible for the safe and timely pick up and delivery of our products across the tri-state region.
- Transport our products between warehousing, distribution points, manufacturing plants and retail locations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and mileage spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input macros into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Assist the Shipping and Receiving teams in the loading and unloading of trucks
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a commercial truck driver
- Experienced driving a 16-foot box truck
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs.)
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background checks, random drug screenings and provide employment verification
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off & work from home policy
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, choferes clase a, class a truck, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr company, regional driver, regional driving, regular home time
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...