Top Three Skills:
***NO H1B/ NO CORP-TO-CORP***
#1: 5+ years; Node.JS - how does node work? Where do you use node? Where do you not use node?
#2: Cloud experience - developing and being aware of different services of cloud products. Must know cloud apps services**** (preference is this person knows Azure, but not a must have. They are ok with AWS experience)
#3: GIT - experience with version control. Expect to go deep as possible in this. for example: when you go to xyz website, what happens on the backend? MUST GO INTO DETAIL AROUND THIS.
#4: Troubleshooting & debugging - preventing, early detection, document symptoms, monitoring issues, identify problems and automating fixes for future elimination of problems. Must need to be able to debug on your own.
Job Description: This company Digital is seeking out Sr. Software Engineers that will be part of the MyTech Portal team, a broader software engineering community, working on various platforms and ecosystems to improve the overall experience and deliver additional capability across existing tools to our end user community. The projects they will be working on will be globally impactful, touching every employee across the company as well as outside.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven understanding of core computer science fundamentals (such as data structures, memory management, design patterns, algorithms & Big-O notation)
* Experience developing RESTful APIs as well as understanding API concepts,
* Understanding of general concepts related to Cloud infrastructure - including optimization, and continuous deployment and integration - Azure is a plus,
* Solid knowledge of NodeJS using version 8.x and above,
* Solid knowledge of popular JS frameworks including ExpressJS,
* Working knowledge of semantic versioning using git and GitHub,
* Familiarity with unit, integration and/or automated testing,
* Working knowledge of using noSQL and SQL databases About TEKsystems: We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, back end, c c++, c++, develop, devops, programming, software engineer, sw