Site Reliability Engineer/ NOC
Are you an accomplished NOC Engineer or Junior SA looking to help build process and procedure from the ground up? If you possess the technical prowess required to join a best in class SRE team, please read on.
Our customer's SRE/NOC team is accountable for 24x7 monitoring of systems and networks, troubleshooting incidents resulting from monitoring, and flawlessly escalating such incidents to ensure system reliability.
* Provide hands-on technical expertise during service impacting events.
* Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
* Perform root cause analysis and deliver detailed documentation on significant incidents
* Lead event correlation activities from monitoring systems and other change notifications
* Coordinate system maintenance and changes, while minimizing customer impact and maximizing the productivity of company resources
* Prioritize incident response and escalate to senior resources when necessary.
* Facilitate communication with disparate organizations during significant incidents.
* Demonstrate technical leadership with incident handling and troubleshooting
* Assist with the implementation and development of SRE tools and applications
* Manage and support SRE tools and applications
* Provide oncall support to internal customers
* Mentor more junior SRE team members
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.