Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
To support our global business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics facilities across North America to support our retail stores and wholesale customers.
The Associate Technician supports the production department by meeting productivity and quality standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Adheres to and motivates others to follow the work instructions.
* Completes equipment calibration and setup; promptly communicates any maintenance issues to Supervisor.
* Proactively identifies quality, process, and workflow problems; informs Supervisor of any outstanding or re-occurring issues.
* Participates in the training of Associates; mentors new hires and cross-trains associates as necessary.
* Actively communicates and shares information and expectations with Supervisor; participates in team meetings and focus groups and offers input on facility issues.
* Demonstrates a positive attitude; treats all associates with respect and dignity. Reports any issues/concerns to Supervisor.
* Actively supports management decisions and communicates concerns when appropriate; assists the Team Leader and Supervisor in the execution of their duties.
* Maintains a clean, safe work area; notifies Supervisor of potential safety/health issues.
* Supports, follows and monitors all safety requirements and provides immediate feedback to all/anywhere necessary.
* Maintains adherence to company policies.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
* Ability to prioritize, maintain organization and meet strict deadlines
* Reliable in attendance and punctuality, including breaks and lunch periods
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.