TTM Technologies, Inc. is one of the largest Printed Circuit Board (PCB) product manufacturers in the world and a major supplier of custom electro-mechanical solutions to the aerospace and defense, computing and communications industries.
We provide a total rewards program that emphasizes continuous learning and a safe, clean work environment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision; company paid disability and life insurance, quarterly bonus plan, tuition reimbursement and 401(k)-all to help give you the tools for personal growth and success. We strive to make TTM a fun place to come to work while supporting our community.
TTM recently opened a convenient on-site Health Center! Preventative exams, sick care, physical therapy, and health coaching are all available to ALL full and part-time employees, with a charge for non-preventative services of only $30!
As a full time Production Associate on 3rd shift you would work Sunday through Thursday, from 10:30pm-7am.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work in a team based environment
* Work towards department quality/efficiency goals
* Complete necessary training and certifications
* Maintain continued operation of machines
* Utilize proper handling methods for both layers and panels
* Recognize quality issues and look for possible solutions
* Adhere to applicable processes
* Comply with individual machine procedures/control plans
* Facilitate access to equipment by maintenance personnel
* Practice good housekeeping
* Wear required personal protective equipment
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Ability to operate a computer
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience in manufacturing preferred.
Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident. EOE: M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.