TTM Technologies, Inc. is one of the largest Printed Circuit Board (PCB) product manufacturers in the world and a major supplier of custom electro-mechanical solutions to the aerospace and defense, computing and communications industries.
We provide a total rewards program that emphasizes continuous learning and a safe, clean work environment. Benefits include medical, dental, vision; company paid disability and life insurance, quarterly bonus plan, tuition reimbursement and 401(k)-all to help give you the tools for personal growth and success. We strive to make TTM a fun place to come to work while supporting our community.
TTM recently opened a convenient on-site Health Center! Preventative exams, sick care, physical therapy, and health coaching are all available to ALL full and part-time employees, with a charge for non-preventative services of only $30!
As a full time Production Associate on 3rd shift you would work Sunday through Thursday, from 10:30pm-7am.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work in a team based environment
* Work towards department quality/efficiency goals
* Complete necessary training and certifications
* Maintain continued operation of machines
* Utilize proper handling methods for both layers and panels
* Recognize quality issues and look for possible solutions
* Adhere to applicable processes
* Comply with individual machine procedures/control plans
* Facilitate access to equipment by maintenance personnel
* Practice good housekeeping
* Wear required personal protective equipment
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Ability to operate a computer
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience in manufacturing preferred.
Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident. EOE: M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.