Compliance Quality Assurance (CQA) Testing Analyst Institutional Trust & Custody (IT&C)
Compensation: $83,570.00 - $41,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Conduct regulatory compliance testing of Institutional Trust & Custody activities within the Global Corporate Trust Custody (GCTC) business unit. Assess the business units compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures, rules and regulations, as well as the adequacy of internal controls. Successful candidate will develop comprehensive testing plans, determine representative sample selections, execute testing, document and communicate findings as well as recommend corrective action.
The ideal candidate will perform the following essential functions:
- Conduct and lead compliance testing of assigned business unit activities to ensure adherence with applicable procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Gather and analyze data to provide feedback to management regarding testing results.
- Research and assist the business unit in identify root causes of exceptions.
- Provide detailed written reports summarizing findings and recommended corrective actions.
- Escalate matters of concern to management.
- Keep abreast of legal and regulatory matters affecting the compliance testing program.
- Maintain thorough documentation of work performed and support for conclusions.
- Validate business units corrective actions taken in response to previously identified compliance deficiencies.
- Draft reports to senior management.
- Participate in a variety of compliance projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of applicable experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 10 years of bank regulatory, compliance or audit experience, preferably within IT&C.
- Knowledge of and experience with trust regulations and requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret governing documents.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience working with the trust accounting system SEI.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bancorp and IT&C operations, policies and procedures.
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to collect and research data, establish facts, determine risks, and draw valid conclusions in order to recommend tangible solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with assigned business unit.
- Understanding of the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of auditing, reporting, and analysis.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, both individually and as part of a team.
**Primary Location:** Minnesota-MN-Saint Paul
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190030865
**Other Locations:** United States, Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Associated topics: animal care, clean, custodial, custodian, custody, feed, housekeeping, janitorial, sanitize, wash
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...