CQA- Lead Testing Analyst
Compensation: $114,085.00 - $138,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
This Risk, Compliance, Audit (RCA) Professional will be responsible for conducting transaction and control tests within the US Bank second line Risk Management and Compliance (RMC) Organization assigned to the Payments Services business line, which includes Retail and Corporate Card. Other key roles and responsibilities include: Partners with the Line of Business and other RCA Professionals and Managers to (depending on their function) create, implement, maintain, review, and oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and forms solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, controls, systems, and/or human errors. Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate.
Core Job Duties:
Under direction of Compliance Quality Assurance Management, this position will be responsible for the following:
1. Analyzes business line controls and designs and executes a test program to assess the adequacy and effectives of the controls.
2. Conducts account level transactional testing and completes data mining to identify potential errors in the full population of transactions.
3. Compiles work papers that effectively document test steps, including test objectives, findings, issues, and conclusions.
4. Prepare draft memos and reports that communicate testing conclusions and validate corrective actions have been taken to effectively address previously identified issues.
5. Partners and collaborates closely with other key functions such as Corporate Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management, Audit, and Business Risk and Supervisory functions.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of applicable experience
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business.
- Advanced understanding of the business lines operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls.
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies.
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills.
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
- Applicable professional certifications (CRCM, ACAMs, CIA, etc.)
**Primary Location:** Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190031125
**Other Locations:** North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, United States, Pennsylvania-PA-Pittsburgh, Ohio-OH-Cleveland, Virginia-VA-McLean, Virginia-VA-Richmond, Missouri-MO-Saint Louis, New York-NY-New York
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Associated topics: attorney, compliance department, corporate, corporate attorney, counsel, courtroom, internal, lawyer, llp, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...