Senior Quantitative - Mortgage Model Development Manager
Compensation: $108,700.00 - $112,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Quantitative Manager will be part of the central group that develops, implements, supports and reviews bank-wide models to forecast pre-provision net revenue for the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) stress test and other risk management processes. This role will work closely with Corporate Finance, Treasury and revenue-generating business line management to understand appropriate data segmentation and key business drivers.
Leads a team whose primary purpose is to create, validate, test, document, implement, and/or oversee usage of complex statistical models. The models may cover a variety of products or services, however, all models are used as part of the financial decision-making process. Specific results focus on documenting the creation and/or testing of advanced statistical models and communicating such models to stakeholders within the Bank. Responsible for oversight of a team whose deliverables include the creation of model development and/or validation documentation such as: presentations, written reports, model or reporting code documentation, business requirements, monitoring reports and related code, and procedures. The role is highly technical and requires significant interaction with regulators (OCC and FRB) along with the ability to explain complex items in a straight forward manner.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, and 10 or more years of experience in statistical modeling
- MA/MS/PhD, and eight or more years of experience in statistical modeling
- Proficiency with R
- Experience with time series forecasting models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both the ability to communicate at the level of an academic journal and to explain complex ideas in non-technical language)
- Ability to synthesize quantitative analysis into summary reports to aid management in decision making
- Strong knowledge of financial and economic concepts
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Skill in organizing and manipulating large amounts of data
- Experience with Essbase databases
- Experience with other statistical modeling software (SAS, Matlab, Python, etc.)
- Experiences with database languages (e.g. SQL)
- Considerable knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures
- Experience with and knowledge of stress testing requirements (CCAR and DFAST)
**Primary Location:** Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190010750
**Other Locations:** Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis, North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, Texas, IL-IL-Chicago, Missouri-MO-Saint Louis, United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...