Pharmacy Technician - San Antonio
Compensation: $80,045.00 - $161,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Pharmacy Technician you'll be responsible for various duties related to the fulfillment of prescription orders. Along the way, you'll discover the training, support and career opportunities you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
* Dispense any or all of the following: tablets/capsules, unit doses, specialty pharmaceuticals, injectables, IV, and related supplies following state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures
* Process, pack and ship outgoing pharmacy orders, ensuring drug, related supplies and patient collateral (education materials) are included
* Perform drug/supply ordering and inventory/warehouse duties, including proper storage of drugs and supplies and appropriate refrigeration of perishable product, monitor and adjust/calibrate pharmacy equipment, fill dispensing units
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Unrestricted Texas Pharmacy Technician License
* 1+ years of experience with computers and Windows PC applications
* National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB)
* Pharmacy/prescription data entry experience
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. It's a fast paced, high volume environment where accuracy is essential.
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: OptumRx, BriovaRx, San Antonio, Texas, PCTB, Packing, Pulling, Staging, Inventory, Pharmacy, Home Infusion, Hospital, Long Term Care, Receiving, Pharm Tech, Deliveries, Patients
Associated topics: antibody, aseptic, cytometry, food, histology, kinesiology, microbiology, pharmaceutical, pharmacometrics, therapeutic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...