Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Care Management Clinical Consultant (Sr. CMCC) acts as subject matter expert in the area of UMR medical management and wellness initiatives. The Sr. CMCC works with UMR's largest/most complex, high profile clients. They provide direction and oversight on cost containment objectives, engagement strategies and overall medical management execution. They provide clinical and non-clinical consultation on current programs and develop and/or promote clinical roadmap to implement, engage, measure and report plan performance.
The Sr. CMCC is responsible for implementation, execution and client satisfaction of care management programs. Position ensures ongoing development and execution of strategic plans for care management programs, plan language, along with developing communication strategies and incentive designs.
If you are located within 50 miles of Charleston, West VA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
* Develops a care management strategic vision for each customer and maintains and tracks all ongoing activity through a specific customer business plan, providing monthly updates to leadership as needed
* Develops, maintains and enhances business relationships with UMR customers, internal functional areas, service vendors, and UHC partners and ensures the availability of quality and comprehensive Care Management products that meet the health care needs of customers and plan participants
* Educates and assists others on competitive advantage of products, requirements value and expected service level and performance
* Develop innovative and effective strategies to enhance the value story for UMR Care Management and bridge the perceived gap for larger more complex customer accounts when comparing UMR programs to carrier model programs
* Serves as a subject matter expert for all Care Management related products and services and takes overall ownership and accountability for the implementation and execution of CMS programs
* Engages in the implementation process for new customers, which may include multiple internal strategy meetings with Top Accounts/Leadership team
* Provides sales support including participation in prospect meetings, identifying Care Management needs in existing clients, renewal planning and increasing customer participation/engagement
* Presents Care Management related reporting, offering analytical support and strategic direction based on population, client targets, plan performance, and trend analysis
* RN License
* Current and active state Life and Health License or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* 3 years account management experience
* Customer relationship experience in the industry, preferably with complex or large groups
* Demonstrated knowledge and work expertise with managed care, and/or wellness program and group health delivery systems
* Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills, and ability to work well with all levels within the company and external customers and vendors
* Ability to develop strong customer relationships which aide in the retention of the customer for UMR
* Ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks simultaneously. Able to prioritize, plan, organize and manage work effectively
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
* All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Nursing, Account Management, Consultant, Care Management, PEIA, UMR, WV, West Virginia, Charleston, Huntington
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.