Waters Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Software Automation Engineer with experience in automated test of web applications to join our organization. In this role, the individual will join a dynamic and collaborative environment, working with other software development and UX groups across the organization. Specifically, the individual will join our Informatics organization and have the opportunity to contribute to the implementation of our next-generation scientific data system targeted at the world's leading bio-pharmaceutical companies using web automation technologies such as Selenium and Protractor.net.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled web automation engineer, with a talent for driving product quality through automation. You will work as part of an Agile team and engage in technical discussions, participate in automation designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and be willing to present and share ideas through global collaboration.
* Write and collaborate on feature files and implement code-behind, providing automation coverage for product features
* Integrate test automation into Continuous Integration environment, ensuring testing runs with each build
* Execute performance testing and establish benchmarks against results
* Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, coverage, and maintainability
* Perform exploratory manual testing, and identify new opportunities for test automation
* Develop and implement test plans to demonstrate traceability of implementation from design through automated tests.
* Make technical decisions and collaborate with test strategists to implement a comprehensive automation strategy
* Collaborate with team members to investigate, design, implement, test and document best-of-breed Web strategies and solutions.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical degree preferred but not required.
* 3-5 years web automation testing experience
* Experience in web automation testing with Selenium and/or Protractor.net
* Experience in developing feature files using Specflow framework
* Experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
* 1-2 years of C# development experience
* Strong OOP, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, and Bamboo
* Experience in working as part of an Agile team
* Results oriented with the ability to work independently and self-manage.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Additionally desirable: Typescript, Angular 2.0
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
Automation, Selenium, Protractor, Specflow, Angular, Typescript, C#
Associated topics: application architect, back end, c, design, design pattern, expert, maven, perl, php, senior software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...