Home purchases are often large (and sometimes unexpected), and it's not always easy to pay for these purchases all at once. Financing is a critical program that enables customers to pay for purchases over time.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive financing initiatives across our rapidly growing international businesses, including Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. We're looking for someone who can champion new opportunities across our international geos, ensuring that we're providing flexibility and affordability to all of our customers. We're looking for an entrepreneurial PM who is excited about building an experience that caters to each geo's financing needs while seeing their success contribute directly and significantly to Wayfair's growth and profitability.
As the PM for international financing, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver delightful customer experiences. You will transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You'll test new features and ideas, and meticulously monitor business metrics and customer feedback to ensure we're doing the right things. You'll wear many hats, and jump from conversations about user experience to quality assurance to app development in a single morning. You'll be part of a team that works hard daily to surprise and delight our customers across our international stores, and loves celebrating wins, both big and small. How you'll drive success:
You're who we're looking for if you have:
- Become the expert on consumer appetite and behavior for financing in each of our international locations, and serve as an evangelist within the company for how this differs from the US consumer profile
- Create amazing customer experiences that drive brand loyalty through affordable, flexible financing options
- Identify and pursue ambitious opportunities to drive growth, and fanatically monitor key metrics that drive business KPIs
- Utilize data to evaluate and inform product enhancements and features
- Build strong relationships throughout the organization to ensure transparency across our roadmaps and surface opportunities to collaborate and innovate
- A track record of product success, ideally as part of a cross-functional team with experience on a consumer-facing business unit
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Familiarity with SQL, A/B, and multivariate testing practices a plus
- BA with strong academic record
- Insatiable curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a bias for action
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task