At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. We ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
This role will be responsible for leading customer service operations for the Wells Fargo Home Lending Servicing Organization. It will be critical that this position work closely with other lines of business including Home Lending Production, Servicing, Consumer Lending and Corporate Leaders, as well as have a close partnership with Risk Management and Compliance. Product knowledge or background in Service for Home Mortgage and Home Equity products and support is strongly preferred.
Specifically, this leader will:
- Create a high performing culture across the organization; leading by example to motivate an energized, engaged team to work with customers to help them resolve their financial issues with the best service experience as possible
- Provide strategic leadership of the development and execution of servicing strategies; including influencing the business leaders to move in new directions
- Analyze service standards, markets and customer trends, and emerging issues to develop appropriate strategy enhancements
- Be an exceptional leader and developer of high performing leaders to meet or exceed business goals
- Collaborate with other senior business leaders to accomplish goals, manage implementation efforts and resolve complex problems or inquiries
- Provide oversight to ensure strict compliance with government regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a straight forward and understandable manner
- Effectively lead change across the organization
- Effectively manage recourse capacity and expenses
- Contribute value in strategic and business management decisions across the end to end servicing functions
This executive will be responsible for leading teams in a multi-site environment with approximately 300-700 team members across three geographically dispersed locations.
The successful candidate will work closely with other Senior Managers across Home Lending and the Enterprise in the execution of \"One Wells Fargo\" servicing strategies. This leader must have a capacity for detail and the ability to strategically recognize risk and patterns to quickly adapt and lead the right change.
Leadership and credibility will be determining factors in selection. Successful candidates will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability; they will have strong inter-personal effectiveness. This executive must be an exceptional leader and will be recognized for accomplishments related to hiring, retaining, and developing a world-class diverse leadership team and staff.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of management experience in a customer service environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to build successful relationships and influence across organizations at multiple levels, while driving results
- Product knowledge of or experience with Service for Home Mortgage and Home Equity products and support
- Experience leading teams across multiple locations including managing managers
- Knowledge and experience working in Consumer Real Estate, Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing and/or similar Consumer Lending products
- Critical thinking experience pertaining to credit risk, regulation and compliance
- Experience working with Real Estate servicing platforms and predictive dialer / telephony technology
- Demonstrated ability to use metrics and data to make decisions that drive results
- Strong ability to identify potential industry challenges and opportunities in order to translate those insights to implement sustainable solutions
- Bachelors or advanced degree
- Experience managing a loan administration program for a large, complex business or large functional areas with moderate to high systemic/aggregate risk through managers
- Demonstrated financial acumen including effective budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Proven success achieving objectives requiring a high level of cooperation from people in other parts of the organization
- Past track record of identifying, coaching and developing talent that provided solid succession plans for organizational growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a straight forward and understandable manner
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills
- Experience implementing large scale strategies across multiple lines of business
- Proven success managing a team through organizational, transformational and cultural change
Beyond experience, the right personal style and attitude are critical to success in this role. The Customer Contact & Collections Leader will be recognized as:
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally
- A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team
- A strong and effective manager and leader, capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff
- An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, innovation, big picture orientation and business acumen
- Goal minded and able to motivate a team and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic
- Able to effectively and constructively lead change in an organization
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: customer care manager, director, gerente de servicio, guide, management experience, manager, monitor, product support, service manager, telephone