Western Paper Distributors is currently looking for an Outside Sales Consultant in Phoenix focusing in the East Valley. You could call it a Hunter, a Rain Maker, or a Builder. Regardless of what you call it, we are looking for someone that is ready to build the business in the B2B space, working with potential customers in Hospitality and Food Service.
We're looking for exceptional people with the following skills:
* Proven relationship management, communication, and consulting skills.
* Well-developed presentation and negotiation skills.
* Ability to solve problems and devise solutions for customers.
* Self--motivation and drive for results.
* Knowledge of the supply chain and distribution model and/or knowledge of the Hospitality or Food Service industries.
If hired, you're going to love working at Western Paper because you will:
* Have an incredible opportunity to develop new skills. You'll acquire practical, professional workplace experience.
* Earn a real shot at promotion! We love to recognize employee growth and success with advancement.
* Enjoy the friendly workplace atmosphere. You'll quickly become friends with coworkers and your supervisor!
* Feel a sense of pride. There's job security in knowing you're part of a proven, stable company that's growing!
* Be motivated by the team's strong work ethic. Our crew is eager to excel at providing customers a superior experience.
* Experience a sense of empowerment! You're always encouraged to solve problems, contribute ideas and make a difference.
* Find our leadership to be down to earth. They're accessible, caring and truly seek to inspire success
The Company?WESTERN PAPER DISTRIBUTORS
Western Paper Distributors is a thriving, award-winning supplier of cleaning supplies and equipment, food service packaging, laundry and warewash solutions. As a family-owned business for more than 40 years, we've built a stable and unique business where growth and promotion opportunities abound. Discover our spirit of employee development and promotion at www.western-paper.com/success-stories/
At Western Paper, colleagues become caring friends and team members are empowered to strategically solve problems, deliver results and make a difference.
We're growing fast because of our exceptional commitment to customer service and our remarkable relationships (and buying power) with the nation's leading product manufacturers. But it's the people?not the products?that make Western Paper such a rewarding and challenging place to work. We're a proud member/owner of Network Services Company, a $15 billion national organization?and a proven contributor to the local communities we work in. We recognize that anyone can deliver supplies, but nobody can provide the same relationship-based consulting, training, and unprecedented dedication to service that make Western Paper our customers' preferred provider. We support our team members with a competitive compensation package that includes a variety of benefits. To learn more visit www.western-paper.com/benefits/
If you're ready to advance your career, contribute to a team of some of the smartest, friendliest folks around and make a positive impact on people and the businesses they run?we're here to help! Get to know us better by visiting www.western-paper.com/get-to-know-us/
* We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.