- World Fuel Services Corporation
15 Statesir Pl
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
World Fuel Services, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Monitor supply schedules after fixture, report progress and any trouble to Supply and Customer Broker(s), obtain relevant data and report same to concerned parties.
* Coordinate, prepare and execute flow of price information and port information to interested parties within the organization
* Assist both Sales and Administration in ensuring correct, up to date paper trail of fixtures, maintain concise filing system.
* Organize and enter all inventory related invoices and work with Financial Operations and Accounting to process them
* Assist Supply Team with setting up new and updating existing vendors.
* Enter all derivative trade information into CXL and communicating with middle office and back office for the reporting.
* Distribute daily forward indication and position reports both internally and externally.
* Monitor the existing FFP position and communicate with both supply and customer team for nomination and net position.
* Assist supply team for Inventory position providing commercial and financial position
* Reconcile commercial and CXL positional differences with middle and back office
* Organize Americas contract information
* Assist Supply & Commercial teams with entering deals into Felix
* Organize and file BDRs with U.S. Customs* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...